Hand poured by human in the South of France
- 100% coconut wax and cotton wick
- Infused with 100% pure essential oils
- Approximate burn time: 45 hours
- 5.30 oz | 150g
- Candle size: height 8.5 cm diameter ∅ 7 cm
- Tin can size: height 10.9 cm diameter ∅ 7.3 cm
- Sustainable, Free from GMM, pesticides and herbicides and suitable for vegetarians
- No animal testing
- Cruelty free
My Pure Life Style first edition has been specially formulated with natural fragrance which not only smells wonderful but also has a deeply effect on the mind and body.
The Calming Candle is a generous fusion of 5 of the purest possible essential oils including:
- Organic lavendin;
- Ylang Ylang;
- Madarin zest.
All expertly blended to help you feel calm and banish stress.
Our candles are coming in a tin container to protect the glass. Both are design with artist collaboration to be easy to repurpose as home décor.
Our packaging is 100% recyclable
- Container: Tin Can
- Purpose: protect the candle
- Material : White Steel is 100% recyclable, it is the easiest packaging in the world to recycle!
Repurpose: Vase for your cactus/plant, container for your pencils, container for your lose tea/coffee.
- Second container: Glass tumbler
- Purpose: contain the candle
- Material : Glass bottles and jars are 100% recyclable and can be recycled endlessly without any loss in purity or quality.
Repurpose: vase for your tea flowers, container for your face cotton or to put your matches.
When burning your My Pure Life Style natural scented candle for the first time please keep it lit for a minimum of 3 hours and allow the wax to melt evenly to the edge of the glass. This will ensure a clean, even burn throughout the candle and will avoid what is commonly known as tunnelling, where only certain parts of the wax melt, limiting your lovely candle's burn life.
Coconut wax has a lower melting point than other candle waxes, which is why the scent throw is so indulgent and lasts longer than other candles. Plus we use beautifully rich essential oils packed full of goodness.
Talking of trimming:
Trim the wick of your candle to 5mm each time you light it to ensure no nasty black smoke is given off and your candle adds the feel you love to your room - including house plants, books, magazines, coffee, brunch, champagne or whatever makes you smile. Just be sure to burn your candle on a heat resistant surface away from children, pets and any item that can catch alight.
Never leave a lit candle unattended and please do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time as this will cause danger such as the glass jar breaking. Do not light your candle when your wax is down to 7mm but please feel free to reuse and recycle your beautiful designer glass as a vase, craft jar, or desk organiser.
Click here for more idea to repurpose your jar